Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Really a Challenge

Well, I fell behind on my challenge again. This was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. By the time I finish blogging about my daily topics, I don't want to blog anymore.

So, one last day for the cheap seats in the back...

Day 27, 28, 29, 30, This is going to be a looong one!

Day 27- What kind of person attracts you

Nice ones! Yes I like nice guys. I can't stand conceited jerky guys. Ugh. Just thinking about them makes me really angry. Especially since they are usually ugly and have no reason to be conceited anyway! I like guys who are willing to help people. And don't have to be asked to do it, they just jump up and help.

I went on a date once with a guy who liked me, and I was trying to decide if I liked him. We went to the movies, and he had a coupon for a free large popcorn and drink. I asked him how he got that coupon and he proceeded to tell me how he stole it. He was at the movies one time and saw a stack of these coupons laying on the counter. I guess an employee was supposed to do something with them and left them there for a second. So, my date decided it was a good idea to just take them all. Great! Who does that? And then is proud of it? And tells me about it like it's a good thing? That made my decision right there. Safe to say that date was our last.

So, I like honest guys. Maybe not brutally honest, but honest. You notice I'm not talking about physical traits here. Because to me I really feel that personalities matter most. If a guy is nice, honest, helpful and hot that is an extra bonus. But at the end of the day personality is what matters most.

Day 28- In the past month what have you learned?

Well, I've learned a few things. I don't think blog challenges are for me. The pressure to blog everyday, ugh. I don't like it.

I've learned that I like older babies. Despite Brynlee being into everything, and not eating really well I love her at this age. More than I've loved any other age. She is actually a person now. Not just a needy lump. And when I make her laugh and giggle it makes me so happy I could cry. I could just record her laughing and play it all day long. In my mind there is NO better sound.

I turn Sports Center on in the background while I'm working. I go to talk to people about the things I've seen or heard that day, and there isn't really anyone to talk to. So, I've learned that I need to find some sports loving friends, because I don't really have any anymore.

I've learned that May is one of my favorite months. It's usually warm, but not too warm. And it's sunny out and smells like fresh cut grass. And it's Brynlee's birthday, and we have a holiday. All in the same month! I love it.

Day 29- Something you could never get tired of doing

This is tough because I usually get tired of everything eventually. But some things I could just keep doing on a regular basis are:

Reading. Have I mentioned I love to read. I have a nice stock pile of books to read, and I love that feeling. Finish one, on to the next. Ah. It's nice.

Playing Games: I played TABU and won that game, played Catch Phrase and one that one, and then played 3 rounds of ladder ball on Monday and won all those. It was a good game weekend for me. Even if I don't win, I could just play games all the time. With brief intermissions to rest that is.

Being Outdoors: If the weather is nice. I love it outside. I love napping in a hammock on a warm summer day, or pushing Brynlee on the swings. I love to eat a picnic outside. I just love it out there.

Day 30- A photograph of yourself and 3 good things that happened to you this month



Ok this is from Saturday not today. I'm not about to hop in my bathroom and start trying to do self portraits again. Sorry! This is from a wedding I went to this weekend. I love weddings.

Three good things that happened to me this month:

1. Brynlee turned 1! We kept her alive for a whole year. And when she got an A+ at her well baby visit it made me really proud. Maybe I'm not so bad at this parenting thing.

2. I went for a run! Yes me, running. Ugh. I'm going to try to get into it. The last time I went for a run was over a year ago. But yesterday, I ran. And I felt really good afterwards. When I could breath normally again. :)

3. We found out that Jimmy's work will reimburse us for some of the money we pay for day care. Yay!

Soon to come: Brynlee's birthday post.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones