Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 17

Day 17- How you hope your future will be like

Oooh this is fun. I hope my future will be a happy one! I'm not sure what that means exactly. I hope there is a big house in my future, with multiple rooms and a nice backyard perfect for hosting. I hope there are a few more kids in my future. I hope I can stay home with my kids, and do fun things with them. And I hope Jimmy can find a job that he is good at but also enjoys.

I'm feeling reflective today. We are getting things in order for Brynlee's first birthday and I watched all the home movies we've made of her so far. Granted there are not a ton. But it became quite obvious that she is really not a "baby" anymore. She is turning into a little girl. I've been excited about her growth so far, but for the first time I got a little sad. Watching your kids grow is a funny sensation. It's exciting, but scary at the same time because you really see how fast time goes by.

I watched Brynlee take some of her first steps yesterday. They were not the first steps, I missed those. At least Jimmy saw them. I knew I would miss those first steps, joy of being a working Mom. But as she took her second step towards me it took my breath away. I find myself just staring at her now, waiting for her to change before my eyes because I don't want to miss it.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones