Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 8

Day 8- A song that matches your mood

It's gloomy outside and I'm feeling contemplative. So, I'm going to say:

"There's Something Sexy About the Rain", by Kenny Chesney.

I love Kenny Chesney. He is one of the few people I've seen in concert. When Jimmy and I were engaged and having a hard time he surprised me and bought me Kenny Chesney concert tickets. I was so excited. Our seats were practically behind the stage, but it was an amazing experience. Jimmy wasn't too familiar with him them, but he took me anyway. Now Kenny is one of his favorites. I always say if you don't like country music, try him out and you'll probably be singing a different tune! :)

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones