Wow now I'm really behind. I'll have to make these short and sweet otherwise this will be a loooong post.
Day 21 A photo of something that makes you happy-
This picture is old but I love it. My crazy nut baby and her weird sleeping positions make me happy. I actually call her "baby nut" all the time. Because she is a nut. Especially when she sleeps. Who falls asleep like this? It makes me smile. Pretty much every Sunday when I drive her home from church I go to get her out of the car, and she is asleep with her head flopping forward. It looks so uncomfortable. And I push her had back against the car seat, and it just flops forward again.
Day 22- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Hmmm... I don't like this one. Skip!
Day 23-15 facts about me
1. My toe nails must always always be painted.
2. I love bread. Bread of all sorts and shapes and flavors. I don't usually need butter, just the bread. mmm...
3. I have a bachelor's degree in geography.
4. I waited in line for 12 hours to see O Town once. Not one of my finer moments.
5. I have a cat named Mitzie. My next cat will be named Trixie. So then I'll have a Mitzie and Trixie. I'm only interested in girl cats, no boys allowed!
6. I love forts and tents and crawling inside them.
7. Last night Jimmy and I played Yatzhee and I got a double Yahtzee! Wooo! Who gets that? It's actually my second time doing that too.
8. I have a birth mark on my leg, and a 4th grade mark on my arm. My 4th grade mark appeared when I was in 4th grade..duh
9. I have never gotten straight A's before. And I guess I never will now. I got all A's and 1 B one time, but that's it. :(
10. I've seen every Sex and the City episode about 14 times. And could probably recite them all in a monologue right now.
11. Yesterday Brynlee flipped off the changing table, and I caught her by her leg... Scary. My heart was pounding for like 10 min after that.
12. I can put both my legs behind my head
13. I am an only child
14. I love Revolutionary War history. Maybe that is why I'm so in love with Boston. Walking the freedom trail was on my most favorite things I've done. I love Titanic history too. And Dinosaurs.
15. I'm secretly ( well I guess not so secretly anymore) afraid that Jimmy and I will only have girls. Like it will be the universe's attempt to balance out the Cuillard boy/girl ratio. I know Jimmy is afraid of this too because he so desperately wants a son.
Day 24- A photo of something that means a lot to me
My religion. The older I get, the more I love it. And appreciate it. Things that seemed kind of like a chore before have become a privilege now. And I love that. I love learning, and teaching it. I know my parents have at times questioned whether letting me get involved with this religion was a good idea. But it was! It makes me really happy. And it makes me want to do good things. And be a better person.
Waiting for James to arrive!
2 years ago