Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Surprise, Suprise Part 2

Well, I'm not quite done ranting about my visit to the doctor. As I was sitting in the waiting room, I was surround by sick people (what else can I expect to find at doctor's office?). This one kid sitting next to me in the lobby was coughing up a lung, and I kept thinking "I better not get sick"!

Lo and behold I now have a cold. I slept horribly last night, my throat is on fire and I just want to put my head down and sleep. I'm stuck at work and feel like crap. Not to mention I look just about as good as I feel (which believe you me is NOT good).

Yet another great experience I can take from my appointment. Thanks again Kaiser!

3 comments:

Craig said...

I was born at Kaiser. And look at me now!!!!!!!!

Kaye said...

uh oh....all 5 of my kids were born at Kaiser....does that mean they are going to be like Craig???

Audrey Spence said...

hahaha... i love dr stories. yesterday while taking my glucose test i ended up passing out and puking on myself... great fun! i love my ob/gyn!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones