Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Girl Time

I always think it's funny when you here women say that most of their friends are guys, and they don't like girls.

I'm so the complete opposite. Ever since I can remember I've had a strong central group of girlfriends, and just a few guy friends on the perimeters.

I think I just like being friends with girls better! I know they can be jealous and catty and all that but I love having girlfriends. Girl's nights are one of my absolute favorite things.

No offense to my husband or any other guys out there. But girls think differently, and I really enjoy being with my own kind. Being with guys is fun too, but all that talk about butts and boobs gets old real quick.

So, last night Carla, Chloe and I went to see "He's Just Not That Into You". It was so much fun! Chloe and I went to eat before hand, and just had a really good time.

I loved the movie too. I thought it would be cute, but it exceeded my expectations. I laughed, I cried and I left the theater feeling that the $11 I had to pay to see it was well worth it. Actually I'd probably see it again.

I've read some reviews of it, a lot of people didn't like it because of one story line. I don't want to give too much away, but I think I took something different away from the movie. The story line in question was terrible, but I think unfortunately realistic. And it all ended well (including that story line in my opinion), so 2 thumbs up from me!

Ah girl time. What a great way to spend a Tuesday night! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones