Monday, December 1, 2008

A Little Perspective

Well, I'm done PMS'ing, and things don't seem as bad as they did in my post about my bad day.

I did work on Friday, and I didn't do a single thing. I read my book the whole time. There wasn't a single thing to do. So I read my book for 5 hours, but got paid for working for 8. Not really a bad deal when you think about it. I probably would've been just sitting around doing nothing at home anyways.

When it comes down to it, at least I have a job. Yes I hate it 90% of the time, but I could have no job at all like so many people right now.

There is nothing like Thanksgiving to make you realize how much you truly do have. As bad as life seems sometimes, it could always be worse.

And the fact that I'm thinking this on a Monday, by far my most hated day of the week is really something.

On a different note I got Jimmy to help me with Christmas decorations last night, so our house is looking fun and festive! Yay!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am so glad you are feeling better and that your weekend went well! I can't wait to see you in less than a month!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones