Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Husband Tag ( thanks Meg!)

1.Where did I meet my husband? At a young adult ward activity (see it pays to go to those things!)

2.How long did you date before getting married? Approximately 1 year and 3 months

3.How long have you been married? 3 years next month

4.What does he do that surprises you? He jumps out of places and scares me.IE the other day when he hopped out of our closet. It took me like 5 min to catch my breath.

5.What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes. The color, the shape,the eyelashes. The whole thing.

6.What is his best quality? Hard to pick just one... I like that he's a goofball. Like even though he looks like a total white boy when he dances, that doesn't stop him!

7.Does he have a nickname for you? Peach, pootie, pootie chop... I could go on for a while on this one. He only calls me Liz when he is mad at me.

8.What is his favorite food? BBQ chicken pizza from CPK and orange rolls to name a few.

9.What is his favorite sport? I think to play, baseball ( or softball), but to watch football

10.When did you first kiss? On like our second date infront of Carla's old house.

11.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We don't do a whole lot, but I like it when we go shopping together. Or go to dinner together.

12.Do you have any children? Not yet

13.Does he have any hidden talents? Yes he does an amazing voice impression of Forrest Gump. And he can play video games for like 7 hours without eating or going to the bathroom.

14.How old is he? 28

15.What is his favorite music? Anything on KROQ. That is always the station he goes to first.

16.What do you admire about him? I admire his ability to put it all out there. If he thinks he is being wronged by someone, he will let them know!

17.What is his favorite color? I think blue

18.Will he read this? Probably not. He hates my blog! :)

19.Who said "I love you" First? He said it first but I think I felt it first. I was just waiting for him to say it so I could say it back.

20.Who do you tag? whoever wants to take the time to do it and have it in their blurb book!!!

2 comments:

Jody C. said...

i always thought jimmy had pretty eyes too. i think cody has the same color eyes as he does.

Megan said...

Yay! I am glad you liked this tag - it was fun to read!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones