Thursday, May 1, 2014

An Odd Thing to be Thankful For

Today, I'm thankful for Summer. I know, crazy right?

Well summer DOES suck around here. There is no denying it. But, since I can't avoid it I might as well try to be positive about it. So, here are some things about Summer that I am thankful for:

1. No socks, like ever. Less laundry, and if you are me less socks to lose.
2. S'mores. Mmmm. I love s'mores. Brynlee and I just made some over a candle.
3. The 4th of July. While it is un bearably hot here, the 4th of July is still one of my very favorite holidays.
4. Tan lines. Especially on little girls and on little girl bums.
5. My hair dries in about 2 min. For someone who has a ton of hair it's nice that it doesn't take 3 hours to dry!
6. Here, when you get out of the shower you don't feel cold. I hate getting out of the shower in the winter time and being freezing. Not much of an issue in summertime around here
7. LONG days. It's nice when Jimmy gets home and the sun is still out.
8. For about a month the pool feels wonderful. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right and great for swimming
9. The smell of sun tan lotion.
10. My big tub of coconut oil stays liquid, which makes it so much easier to use.

Bring it on Summer, I'm ready for you!

1 comment:

Audrey Spence said...

Its funny because I hate when my coconut oil goes liquid. Drives me crazy! It gets so messy! Haha!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones