Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ohhhh, We're 1/2 Way There

... and sometimes it does feel like I'm living on a prayer. I'm officially 1/2 way done with my schooling. I cannot believe how fast it went by. Well, actually I can. I knew it would. I've always liked school. It's the after school part that is the hard part. When I decided to take this giant leap I wasn't sure what I expected the outcome to be. Unfortunately I'm still not. Blind faith I think they call it? Yeah. I'm not so good at that. I like to have a plan of attack. When I don't have a plan, I get freaked out. But sometimes in life we can't always have a plan.

I love the fact that Heavenly Father tests us on things we need work on. Love in a sort of frustrating way. I need work on having faith. So I feel like things are constantly put in my path which require faith. Usually it all works out, and I'm glad I had the faith to just do it. But then the next thing pops up that requires faith and I'm nervous and un easy all over again. Ugh. Will I ever learn? Probably not. Otherwise I wouldn't need to be here.

I have NO idea what I expect to have happen after school. All I know is that Jimmy and I prayed and fasted and prayed and fasted about the decision of me going back to school and this is the answer we got. Did it make a ton of sense? No, most definitely not. Was I called crazy to my face? Yes. And I'm sure plenty of other times behind my back (curse you gossipers!). But I did what I felt I should do. So here I am. Granted I still have 800 more hours to figure it out. But I won't lie and say I'm not nervous.

Here's to keeping the faith!

1 comment:

Audrey Spence said...

When your done get a job in Tooele and move all your family here. There are at least 4 homes in our neighborhood for sale. I make it sound so easy, right? :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones