Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Break for Spring

Last week my school had spring break. Ah. Spring break. I've missed those! I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish. Cleaning, organizing, even some gardening. For once, I got everything done I wanted to! It was great!

I cleaned my bathroom spotless. It was pretty bad. Trust me. It had many many spots. I went through my closet and went through my old books. And I did this:


And this:


I'm trying to grow a green thumb. Strangely, I found potting these flowers the most rewarding thing I did all week. I went to Home Depot and picked out flowers and bought potting soil. Then I came home and planted them, all by my self. I water them every day and give them lots of love. I look out my kitchen window and these flowers make me so happy. In the past I usually forget to water them (oops) and they die. Once again, does it scare anyone else that I'm in charge of an actual human life? Yeah. But this time I have a goal. I want these babies to be around all season long.

I had some fun with Brynlee as well. She was a bit cranky last week. I think it's molars, I see a few new ones in there. But she sure is looking grown up these days!


I might have celebrated a birthday as well. I might be anothe year older. Might be. Ugh. 28. How did this happen? I had the perfect birthday though. Jimmy took the day off from work. We sent Brynlee to school and we just had fun all day. We went on a hike, took a nap, I read and got my nails done. I even got a new pair of shoes. What more can a girl ask for?

I had a great spring break. And had a great kick off for Spring!

1 comment:

Audrey Spence said...

You know what spring break was better? The one spent sleeping in and playing super mario in pjs all day! Hahahaha


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones