Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Wish


I wish...

I could be different.

That I could be organized, and stay that way.

That I could be satisfied with what I have, and not desire more.

That when I get asked awkward questions about my religion I could answer them gracefully, and not stumble all over my words.

That I had more patience with my family. Mainly one little member who makes a mess everywhere and seems to really know how to push buttons.

That I was fearless, and not always worrying about consequences.

That I knew how to communicate better.

That I had the desire to eat healthy and work out. But right now, I just don't have it.

That I stood up for myself more, and was more honest with my feelings.

That I could prevent myself from crying at really in opportune times.

That I was happy with the way that I am, and didn't want to be different.

2 comments:

Audrey Spence said...

Then you wouldn't be human... everyone always wants to be something different. That's just how we work :)

Von said...

i like this poem good luck in your future


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones