Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Countdown

As Brynlee's 1st birthday looms closer and closer I find myself reflecting on this past year. It's strange, it seems like just yesterday I was so proud of her for rolling over. Now, like a little jack knife I lay her down in her bed and she pops right up. She recently learned how to stand in there. Oh boy now it's really down hill.

Because I see her everyday I don't see the way she changes all the time. But boy does she.

Here she is when she was just a few days old:



Here she is 2 months old in the hospital:



3 months old:



About 5 months old:



7 months old:



And now, enjoying some of my birthday cake:



She looks like a little person now! I keep getting pieces of mail referring to my toddler. Toddler? Where? I wonder how long I'll call her "baby" for. Jimmy, Robbie and I all call her "baby". Poor thing, as if she doesn't have a name. I fought for that name, tooth and nail. But here I am calling her "baby" too. It's not that I'm not excited for her to grow, it just goes so fast it's freaking me out a little bit. She is just about out of her 12 month clothes. I look at her newborn stuff and it seems like it was a lifetime ago when she fit into all that.

On a different topic, here are some other pictures. Since I only post pictures about every 50 posts or so I have to get them all in when I can! :)

Mitzie in her box. She sits in here while I work, keeping me company. Have I mentioned how much I love this cat? Well I do. LOVE her.



Happy Birthday to me! Thanks Mom for an amazing cake.




Getting ready to ride the horses.



Don't let go of the reigns!



Bath time fun. This kid could stay in here all day. Last summer I didn't feel comfortable bringing her in the pool because she was so small. This summer I'm ready for some fun in the sun! Based on how much she loves being in water it looks like she is too.

3 comments:

Julia Everts said...

Katelynn is almost 3 and i still call her "baby." Happy birthday Brynlee!

Audrey Spence said...

I call Charlotte my baby and she'll be 2 in 2 weeks! I can't believe she's that big. I wished Charlotte liked baths still. Now she loves showers. She could stand in the shower all day. little punk. I'm so looking forward to the pool this summer too. I need to get me a punch card!

hima-rain said...

what a cute baby :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones