Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hot Flashes

Does anyone else get really hot when they are mad? Or sad? Or upset? Or stressed?

I wonder if it's just me. I get a heat flash whenever I experience an emotion other than happiness it seems. With doing hair if I think I've messed something up I'll suddenly get really hot. Or at work when I think I forgot to put in an order or something I'll start sweltering.

In this case it seems to happen whenever I find out someone else is pregnant. My stomach drops, I get hit with a sudden heat flash and an irrational wave of jealousy spreads over me. I look/read/hear their due date and think oh they are due after I am. But I'm not due anymore. Because I'm not pregnant anymore.

I wonder how long this feeling will last. I hope not much longer, because I don't like it at all.

I got my cosmetology test date, it's Jan 31st. Finally! I got a hot flash when I heard that date too. Because what if I don't pass? There is so much you have to know and memorize. What if everyone else passes, and I don't. What if I went to school and did all this work and we made all these sacrifices for nothing. Ugh. I have a lot of studying to do. When I look at my book I feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Today was the first day we have had in a while that was actually warm out. It was so nice! 75 degrees and clear skies. Brynlee and I went to the park with a few other people, and even got an ice cream from the ice cream truck. When the ice cream man asked what everyone wanted, Brynlee marched up there and told him "I want a chocowate ice cweam pwease." Hey at least kid knows what she wants. Our California weather right now is the one hot flash I'm actually enjoying.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones