I realize I've done a lot of complaining throughout this pregnancy.
I think in my head I always thought being pregnant would be lots of fun...guess I was wrong about that one! Shows you how much I knew about that.
Anyhow, now that I'm finally showing, like really showing there are some fun things. I don't just look like I ate a big meal anymore!
1. For the first time in my life I have a hard stomach! Ok so it's not a flat hard stomach. But it's 1/2 of the flat hard stomach I've always longed for, right?
2. People are nicer to me. I'm not sure why that is. It's sad really. It takes being pregnant for people to smile at me, and be courteous.
3. I'm pro at peeing in a cup. After having to do it every week (sometimes more than once a week) I've honed my skills. I don't think guys understand how easy the have it when it comes to aiming and peeing, but I'm a seasoned pee in cup veteran now. Not sure when that skill will come in handy though, but if it ever does I’m ready.
4. Random people tell me I'm "adorable" or "cute". This I quite enjoy as well. It's like when your pregnant it becomes ok for people to comment on your appearance all the time. Sometimes they say things like “your huge" which I've learned you don't say to a pregnant woman (sorry I ever said that to you Megan, I know better now!), but usually they say nice things and its fun to hear.
5. For now feeling the baby kicks, pokes and jabs are still fun. I know it won't be as we get further down the road, but it's an amazing feeling to have something moving around in there. Sometimes she feels like an octopus baby, and that she can't possibly only have 2 arms and legs. But I guess she is going to spread out and enjoy the room while she has it!
Waiting for James to arrive!
3 years ago