Friday, October 24, 2008

Movin' on Up!

We are moving and tomorrow is the big day! I'm not so excited about the moving part, but the there after will be so nice. We will have a washer and dryer, dishwasher, and the ability to fit more than 5 people in our house at the same time! The bedroom in the place we are in now could practically fit into the closet of our new bedroom!

I'm mostly excited about the washer and dryer part. Anyone who has had to deal with Laundry mats knows what I'm talking about. They suck big time and I'll be so happy to never have to go back to one!(knock on wood).

Our new place is not all roses and sunshine though. My commute to work will be a few minutes longer ( as if 45min wasn't long enough already). And, we will be living with Robbie! Ha ha totally just kidding Robbie! I'm excited to live with you (as long as you let me hold the remote when we watch TV)! We also have to move wards. I had my last young women's activity in the Simi Second Ward, and it made me really sad. At first my calling scared me big time, but now I really enjoy it. And I love my Mia Maids. They are really amazing girls and I love spending time with them.

I'm also getting sad about leaving our current place. As small as it is, it was still "ours" and we had a lot of good times there.

But all and all the pros out way the cons on this one. You can't beat your own washer and dyrer. Or dishwasher. Yay!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I so despise moving...but for a washer/dryer and dishwasher it is SO worth it! I am sure you are going to love having more space. I hope you have lots of help with the move - I wish I could be there!!!! Take pictures and post them so I can see what your new home sweet home looks like!

Robbie said...

I'm not laughing Liz. You should feel so honored to live with me...just ask Kaye what a special occassion this will be.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones