Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shameless Product Push


When we moved to Arizona, we threw a lot of stuff away. When moving, you get to that point where throwing everything away and starting out brand new sounds like a great idea. Rather than clean and transport Mitzie's smelly old cat box (Yum), I tossed it and figured I'd buy a new one in AZ. That was my first order of business when we got here. Mitzie is really good at using her box, and I didn't want to give her any reason to be otherwise. Like not having a box to use for example.

I headed to Wal-Mart, which seems to be a daily thing for me. I have a super Target and super Wal-Mart each 1 mile from my house. And they are across the street from eachother. Dangerous. Very dangerous. The Wal-Mart even has a hair salon and a home loan center for goodness sake. Talk about super. Anyhow as I was perusing the cat box aisle I was confronted with 50 different types of cat boxes. The last one we had was not my favorite. It had a hood on it which was nice to shield the lovely presents Mitzie leaves from viewing. But otherwise it was not real great.

As I was walking up and down the aisle a lady came up to me and asked if she could make a recommendation. This struck me as a little odd. I don't think that would happen in California. Glad for the help, she told me about this cat box system that she uses:



It was a little pricey, but she sold me on it. I bought it and brought it home. I told Jimmy how much it was and he shot me a look of death (this is a regular occurrence). Well 1 month later and that littler box is a genius. I wish I could find that nice lady from Wal-Mart and tell her how much I love this thing. I know it's strange to love a cat box. But it DOES NOT SMELL. I know, I know, how can that be? Magic, that's how. I've had a lot of cat boxes and this is by far the best,10 times over. It's a little more expensive to maintain than traditional cat boxes, but not by much and so so worth it.

I recommend this 100% to anyone who has indoor cats. If you don't, then sorry this blog post was probably really boring. But I'll wrap up on a observation I've made. People here in Arizona are so much nicer than those in California! I know that is a very generalized statement. But from the lady who recommended the best cat box ever, to the patient drivers who never get mad at me for not knowing where I'm going ever. They are just nicer. And it's nice to be around!

1 comment:

Audrey Spence said...

Ah, Super Walmart. Ours has a salon too and a bank and an optometrist and a Subway! Then around tax season they squeeze in Jackson Hewitt desks for people to get their taxes done. Word on the street is we're getting a Super Target eventually. I will 100% support them over crappy Walmart. And it will technically be a little closer. Yay for shorter bike rides. And I love when people recommend stuff. I actually got to recommend some Greek yogurt to this guy one day. I don't blame him. The Greek yogurt selection at Winco is crazy! He was funny though. He looked very confused with all the choices.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones