Sunday, May 6, 2012

Getting Down on the Farm

May is going to be a crazy month for us. I have something going on every saturday from now until June! We decided to celebrate Brynlee's birthday a little early by going to Underwood Family Farms yesterday.

Brynlee loves animals. A girl after my own heart. There are lots of fun things to do a this farm:

Wearing her new shades on the way there-



Posing with Dad-


Loving on some goats in the petting zoo-





Driving some tractors-




First pony ride! She loved it!



Relaxing by the Sandbox-


There is nothing like an ice cream cone to finish the day off-


Somewhere along the line I blinked and my baby turned into a little girl. I can't believe she is going to be 2. It's nuts. Sometimes I think the best part of being a Mom is to be able to be there front row while someone grows and matures. Happy early Birthday Brynlee Rose!













No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones