Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Adventures

Today has been mine and Brynlee's first day home together as a start to our new routine.

It started with Brynlee climbing into my bed around 8am. After looking at my chin, we had a conversation that went like this-

Brynlee: Mommy, what's that?
Me: I'm not sure ( thinking, great, a zit!)
Brynlee: A nipple?
Me: LOL! No Brynlee, it's not a nipple

She really his hilarious. We went to McDonalds for breakfast. We tried to split a deluxe breakfast platter, but someone hogged it all. She ate all 3 pancakes, and the whole hash brown! I felt like I was trying to eat a meal in prison ( or what I imagine trying to eat in prison is like) She can out eat me in eggo waffles now too. Crazy considering she is so skinny.

We proceeded on to Target where she had a comment or concern about everything we saw. Or wanted everything we saw.

Later we are going to go for a hike I think. On Thursday we are going to go for a bus ride. It's been an adjustment, not being at school everyday. But so far I'm enjoying my adventures with Brynlee. Even if she thinks I have a nipple on my chin. :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones